Killer Garlic Rolls by Foodie Crush
makes 40 or so rolls
pizza dough recipe or store bought (but it’s not quite the same now is it? Just make the dough, it’s so easy!)
4 T butter
4 T olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 T dried oregano
sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Make pizza dough according to directions. Divide dough into 6 sections and then again into 4” X 1/2” length ropes. Roll rope out to 5” in length and form into a knot tucking the ends under into a ball about the size of a ping pong ball.
- Place on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- While knots are baking, bring butter and olive oil to a low simmer in a sauté pan.
- Add garlic and oregano and remove from heat. Do not simmer garlic. Gently toss knots in butter mixture and serve immediately.